Twincraft Skincare Employee Benefits
At Twincraft Skincare, we’re determined to run a successful and thriving manufacturing business in Vermont, and want our employees to have a high quality of life, both while at work and outside of business hours.
We're committed to providing competitive wages at each level of our business, as well as a wide variety of additional benefits, such as opportunities for English-Language Learners (ELL) to take classes to improve their communication skills during the work day and outside of Twincraft's walls.
All regular full-time and part-time employees who work at least 30 hours per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan and Company Matching Program
- Section 125 Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Advanced Income Benefit Loan Program
- Life Insurance
- Disability Leave
- Access to Working Bridges Resource Coordination
- Combined Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Twincraft C.A.R.E.S funding opportunities
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Volunteer Opportunities
- Year Round Company Events
Visit our Current Openings page to learn more about existing opportunities to join our team.