Twincraft Skincare Employee Benefits
At Twincraft Skincare, we’re determined to run a successful and thriving manufacturing business in Vermont, and want our employees to have a high quality of life, both while at work and outside of business hours.
We're committed to providing competitive wages at each level of our business, as well as a wide variety of additional benefits, such as access to services at our local health center at no additional cost to employees and opportunities for English-Language Learners (ELL) to take classes to improve their communication skills during the work day and outside of Twincraft's walls.
All regular full-time and part-time employees who work at least 30 hours per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan and Company Matching Program
- Section 125 Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Advanced Income Benefit Loan Program
- Life Insurance
- Disability Leave
- Access to Working Bridges Resource Coordination
- Combined Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Twincraft C.A.R.E.S funding opportunities
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Volunteer Opportunities
- Year Round Company Events
Summit Employers Health Center
As of September 1st, 2020, Twincraft Skincare offers access to Summit Employers Health Center, powered by Marathon Health. Center services are available to all Twincraft Skincare employees, regardless of insurance coverage. Spouses and domestic partners of employees that are on Twincraft Skincare's health insurance are also eligible for center services. All center services are provided at no cost to employees.
The care that the health center provides is focused on getting our employees healthy and keeping them healthy. Their services include:
- Care - For common illnesses, flu, headaches, rashes, prescriptions, and labs
- Coaching - For nutrition, tobacco, stress, exercise, and chronic conditions
- Assessments - For cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, height, and weight
- Portal - A one-stop location for your personal health record, trackers, and health information
The care you receive from Marathon Health is confidential and protected by state and federal law.
Visit our Current Openings page to learn more about existing opportunities to join our team.