Understanding What Information We Collect & How We Use It
Updated: June 16, 2020
What Information does Twincraft Skincare Collect?
During your visit to our website, we may collect the following information:
- Contact Information - Contact information allows us to communicate with you. Examples of contact information include, but are not limited to, your name, mailing postal addresses, email address, or other addresses at which you receive communication or shipments from or on behalf of Twincraft Skincare.
- Transaction Information - Transaction information allows us to receive records of some information from your browser when you visit our site, including but not limited to your IP address, cookies, and information about which pages and resources you visit.
How Does Twincraft Collect Data and other Personal Information?
We collect information from website visitors at several different points on our site:
- Automatic Information - In the interest of providing our visitors and customers with a secure online experience, our servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
- Forms - When you fill out a form to request marketing information, subscribe to a newsletter, or contact our company in any other way, we may collect personal information including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, company name, and company address.
- Website Chat - When you engage with the chat tool on our website, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, or other information.
How Does Twincraft Use Personal Information?
We do not and will not sell, share, or rent personal information to third parties, and we will not otherwise disclose personally identifiable information to third parties, without your explicit permission.
Twincraft Skincare may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To facilitate providing the services you’ve requested, including communicating with you about our capabilities & product offerings, new regulations and services, and other information of interest to you as a customer, a potential employee, or as an engaged member of our community.
- To contact you by phone, email, or physical mailing, as well as following up with you after some initial correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
- To personalize your experience and allowing us to deliver the type of content and product offerings that we believe are most valuable to you.
- To provide information and context to our internal teams to help facilitate and quickly responding to your needs.
- To manage everyday business needs such as site administration, communication management, analytics, or fraud prevention.
We may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We may release Personally Identifiable Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Limited Warranty or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
How Does Twincraft Protect Personal Information?
Twincraft Skincare strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and therefore we cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information. Twincraft Skincare strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards personal information.
Consent, Access, and Rights
We only want to contact you if you want to hear from us. At any time, you can request to be removed from all communications. You can contact us directly, or you can update your email preferences on each email correspondence you receive from us.
You manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie preferences.
Tel: (802) 655-2200
2 Tigan St
Winooski, VT 05404