Twincraft CARES - Committed, Active, Responsible, Engaged Staff
Twincraft Skincare has invested in and given back to the community for decades, but it’s only recently that we formally created an internal initiative to formally organize our efforts. In late 2016, Twincraft CARES – Committed, Active, Responsible, Engaged Staff - was formed.
As the name suggests, Twincraft CARES is an opportunity for employees to raise money and donate their time to support a wide variety of causes. These causes range from the local, such as helping to plant trees at the nearby Intervale Center, to the international, including donating funds to help with natural disaster relief in Nepal.
The Twincraft Skincare community includes employees from over a dozen countries, with interests that range from supporting the Flynn Summer Youth Arts Program to ensuring that their local Girl Scout chaptercan participate in a 4th of July Parade.
If you’re a Twincraft employee and would like to submit a request to Twincraft CARES, download a form and submit it to our People Center team.
We have an internal council that considers each application, and determines how much funding each cause will receive. Past events include:
- Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity Karibu International Fashion Show
- Brown's River T-Ball
- Mariah Central School Baseball Uniforms
- The Flying Hooves 4H Group - Relay for Life
- Lake Champlain Waldorf School Spring Benefit
- VT Respite House 5K/Jiggety Jog
- Daisy 4th of July Parade Float and Lemonade Stand
- Flynn Center Summer Program
- Westford Elementary Robotics Team
- Dhurmus-Suntali Foundation for Flood Relief in Nepal
- St. Francis Xavier School STEM Program
- Kelly Brush Ride
- Walk to Defeat ALS
- CVU High School Fall Musical
- The Walk to End Alzheimers
- Barbells for Boobs
- Puerto Rico Disaster Relief