Customer Centric Approach
Every Twincraft customer is assigned a dedicated team consisting of a Director of Business Development, a Formulator, an Account Manager and a Packaging Specialist. This Customer Centric Approach means your team really gets to know you and your business; they are with you every step of the development process and are there to answer questions and provide guidance.
Your team works closely with our Marketing and R&D Departments. Marketing ensures you are armed with pertinent lifestyle and market trends that impact your market. R&D continuously seeks out new and innovative ingredients, soap bases and bar soap technologies.
Nearly half our customers have been with us for over 18 years. We see our dedicated teams as extensions of your company, they are focused on growing your business and providing you with superior product to help you grow your bottom line.
Our manufacturing processes are carefully controlled to yield consistent results. We employ Lean Methodologies whereby we encourage and empower our employees to continuously strive for efficiency and manufacturing optimization. Lean benefits our customers because our employees are actively engaged with a focus on continuous improvement. This allows us to consistently deliver cost effective and innovative solutions.
Our extrusion and pressing operation has been optimized to meet the demands of the most prestigious beauty brands. We have a variety of presses that allow us to produce virtually any conceivable bar soap shape and size.
We have a quality guarantee. If our soap is not up to your specification, we will not ship it. If it has been shipped, we will rerun it completely at our cost.
- FDA registered and inspected
- ISO 22716:2007 Cosmetics – GMP
- Quality Assurance System with Standard Operating Procedures fully implemented
- Customized QA procedures and manuals available upon request
- Full Quality Control including:
- Incoming raw material testing
- On-line inspections
- Final product testing
- Stability testing
- Upgraded analytical lab with NIR technology
- Quality Lead on every production line
- Extensive training program
- Engineered material flow for greater control
- Customized documentation of C of A’s
- Temperature and humidity controlled label storage with controlled access